The follow-up to the award-winning mobile game Cut the Rope has arrived for Android! ZeptoLab's Cut the Rope: Experiments features the familiar and loveable little monster Om Nom who is discovered by a mad (but not bad) scientist determined to study his candy-loving behavior through a series of experiments.
Cut the ropes, release candy into Om Nom's mouth, collect shiny gold stars, and unlock new levels.
Join millions of people around the globe and help the Professor and Om Nom get through these wacky experiments!
- 125 new experiments (levels) across 5 colorful new settings, with more to come!
- 5 level packs: Getting Started, Shooting the Candy, Sticky Steps, Rocket Science, and Bath Time
- New gameplay elements like rope guns, suction cups, rockets, and water!
- New characters
- New storyline featuring commentary from the Professor
- New social integration: find hidden evidence for the Professor’s photo album to share on Facebook.
- Scoreloop achievements and leaderboards - compare your progress to other rope cutters around the world!
What's in this version: (Updated : Mar 7, 2013)
- The ants go marching one by one in Ant Hill, the latest level pack for Cut the Rope: Experiments. Drop the candy onto the stream of scurrying ants – they’ll pick up any candy that crosses their path and carry it along! Tap the candy to release it from the ant’s grip, and into Om Nom’s mouth!
Required Android O/S : 1.6+
Zippyshare Megashares Sendspace